• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$5 Comic Book Blow-Out - SOLD OUT! Closed!

198 posts in this topic

One last book for the night and I'll post some more books throughout the weekend.

Marvel Team Up 15 - VF - Early Ghost Rider Appearance

MarvelTeamUp15_zpsd79ea871.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Hey all,

What a night! I'm kind of scratching my head and wondering what I ended up selling last. Darn Jack Daniels will do it every time! Oh well - it was a blast and I had a couple new buyers jump in.

Here how this thread is going to progress. I'm going to throw up some books today and then summarize everything tomorrow. The thread will close on Monday at noon so I can start getting packages out Tuesday. I'll be in Hawaii on Thursday for a couple weeks so I've got to get everything finalized before then of they will have to wait until I get back.

And on to the show.

Lets see if anyone is watching

Tales of the Teen Titans 42, 43 & 44 - Judas Contract is a great read - And includes a first appearance - all three at VF+ to VF/NM and more importantly all three for $5 (44 alone is going for double that on E-Bay)

Sold to Mediajunkie

Hawaii, that's one of those places where there's no snow and temperatures go above -20, right?

Yep - its 32 degrees and snowing in Cleveland and its 80 and sunny in Honolulu! Can't wait!

Fantastic Four 144 - VF - Can't go wrong with 20 cent Fantastic Four issues

FantasticFour144_zpsb17cf821.jpg

:takeit:

Sweet. Thanks. I think its just you and I on here today.

What are you in the mood to see Crassus?

I've got a bunch of scanning to do so maybe I'll hold off posting more books until tonight when its busier. But let me know what your looking for and I'll throw a couple up now.