• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$5 Comic Book Blow-Out - SOLD OUT! Closed!

198 posts in this topic

What are you in the mood to see Crassus?

I've got a bunch of scanning to do so maybe I'll hold off posting more books until tonight when its busier. But let me know what your looking for and I'll throw a couple up now.

Hi, was off having some lunch. Thanks for asking. I love the 20c especially picture frames, FF good, any romance books also good, big rampaging monsters good also. I'll try to think of more. (thumbs u

Lets see if anyone is watching

Tales of the Teen Titans 42, 43 & 44 - Judas Contract is a great read - And includes a first appearance - all three at VF+ to VF/NM and more importantly all three for $5 (44 alone is going for double that on E-Bay)

Talesoftheteentitans44_zps80829de2.jpg

Talesoftheteentitan43_zpsd2036a65.jpg

TeenTitans42_zps1bc3b56c.jpg

:takeit:

Lets see if anyone is watching

Tales of the Teen Titans 42, 43 & 44 - Judas Contract is a great read - And includes a first appearance - all three at VF+ to VF/NM and more importantly all three for $5 (44 alone is going for double that on E-Bay)

Talesoftheteentitans44_zps80829de2.jpg

Talesoftheteentitan43_zpsd2036a65.jpg

TeenTitans42_zps1bc3b56c.jpg

Good eye. Love this set.

Marvel Two In One 12 - VF+ but maybe a tad better - Top corner brings it down

MarvelTwoInOne12.jpg

^^ I'll start you a pile. I'm going to be posting some more books here in a bit.