• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The bronze "unknow" price evolution...

5 posts in this topic

i've been following the prices for some brinze age comics and their price variations and there's one that seems to get some very nice prices/bids on a steadly pace, i'm talking about x-men n°101.

i know this is the phoenbix 1st app., but it seems that the concept of "instant classic comic" is being splatered in every auction for the last 2 years...

are there other bronze gems that will be steadly going up in the near future?!

regards

ps- the marvel spotlight n°5 is an instant classic one too by now...and the astonishing tales n°25 is shapping good too laugh.gif

ps2-the x-men covers topic is a cool one smirk.gif

i've been following the prices for some brinze age comics and their price variations and there's one that seems to get some very nice prices/bids on a steadly pace, i'm talking about x-men n°101.

X2 movie hype. Look for other movie success related price rises in the future. Maybe 1st appearances of Ghost Rider, Luke Cage and other Bronze Age luminaries. grin.gif

Amazing Spider-Man #136 is taking off because of the recent movie -- does anyone think it could reach the values of #121 and #122?

probably no, it's a high price those 121 and 122 got, but it can go a little near...

imho the best bet right now is x-men 101 and spotlight 5, these 2 are getting red hot and steadly going up...even after the movies come out, they wont drop much, they are getting "bronze age classic" label all over. smirk.gif