• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS ASM 14 9.4

7 posts in this topic

Very nice copy. Recent duplicate, letting this one go. PM for scans, more info.

OW/W pages, no date stamps or writing. $7650

why so cheap???!! You could get more on Ebay.

I think I hear gman fumbling at his keyboard to rattle off a PM. gossip.gif27_laughing.gif

Very nice copy. Recent duplicate, letting this one go. PM for scans, more info.

OW/W pages, no date stamps or writing. $7650

why so cheap???!! You could get more on Ebay.

Last CGC 9.4 sold for $8050. gossip.gif Take out ebay and PayPal fees and he's almost there with that price. If he sold it for that on ComicLink, he'd net about $7200.

I think I set a reasonable price and hoped to offer someone a chance to get it slightly cheaper than other outlets.

There seems to be quite a few high grades on the census (9.4 and 9.6's), but a low percentage of total submissions. There's still enough spidey and goblin fans that will likely keep this book in demand for some time.

I was fortunate enough to obtain a #14 in 9.6, and am letting this one go. But for the time being, they do make a nice pair cloud9.gif

I think I set a reasonable price and hoped to offer someone a chance to get it slightly cheaper than other outlets.

There seems to be quite a few high grades on the census (9.4 and 9.6's), but a low percentage of total submissions. There's still enough spidey and goblin fans that will likely keep this book in demand for some time.

I was fortunate enough to obtain a #14 in 9.6, and am letting this one go. But for the time being, they do make a nice pair cloud9.gif

Yeah, it is a good price. Good for the buyer because it's a few hundred bucks cheaper than the last copy and a couple grand cheaper than that book was selling for a couple of years ago. It's also a good price for you through this venue because you'd save the seller's commission. Everybody wins.