• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hello again

55 posts in this topic

slym2none back again, couldn't remember what email I signed up with last time so I had to create a new account - anyway, wanted to say hi and hope I am still welcome around here, maybe I can even sell off a few things once I earn some trust again...

-slym

no one wants to hear the whole sob story,

slym

Well, if you ever feel like talking just let us know or P.M. me personally. These boards have done alot of good for others in times of trouble. I hope you stick around.

First on the Valiantfans.com site. Now here.

Hopefully you stick around.

:wishluck:

Yeah, call me needy right now... also, if anyone is wondering about "slym2," they can contact me on the VF site to corroborate.

-slym

First on the Valiantfans.com site. Now here.

Hopefully you stick around.

:wishluck:

Yeah, call me needy right now... also, if anyone is wondering about "slym2," they can contact me on the VF site to corroborate.

-slym

Needy? No.

Missed? You can see folks are happy to see you back. :foryou:

slym2none back again, couldn't remember what email I signed up with last time so I had to create a new account - anyway, wanted to say hi and hope I am still welcome around here, maybe I can even sell off a few things once I earn some trust again...

-slym

Hope all is well...

Thought it was you when I saw you sign your name a few posts back.

It's Roy ( formerly r1970d ).

Welcome back!

Thought it was you when I saw you sign your name a few posts back.

It's Roy ( formerly r1970d ).

Welcome back!

Thanks, Roy! And I knew it was you, the av kinda gives it away - hope you and your lady are doing well.

-slym