• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

Morning Glories #14 - $8.00

Grade?

Definitely NM. If it is anything less I go into detail. There is a slight corner ding on the bottom left, but I have seen worse on 9.8 books. I feel confident saying this will be at least a 9.4.

Revival #2 - $15.00 :news:

I have another three copies listed on eBay for much higher. If you are interested in a bunch of copies, then PM me first and I can take them down. Discounts available if you buy Phantom variants, multiple #2, and #3.

There is a mark on the back that is on all copies I have ever owned. And I looked through eBay and every listing with a back scan has it. I couldn't ask if it was a print defect or just part of the back because the Revival thread is closed.

-2_zps5c6cbdb2.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/tommyvoltage/-3_zps96dc3e22.jpg

Revival Phantom variant #1, #6 - $14.00 :news:

I forgot that I pulled out #1 and #6 when the initial shipment showed up. I just found it when I was moving stuff around in my collection.

Moved to eBay.

Revival Phantom variant #1, #2, #6, #7 (Two One sets) - $24.00 each :news:

NM. They were pulled out of the shipment box at the store.

I have another three sets listed on eBay, but for a much higher price. If you want more than I have listed here just PM me.

photo_zpsae5aadf3.jpg

I'll take 1

Along with 1 Revival #2,#3...Thanks Tommy

Revival Phantom variant #1, #2, #6, #7 (Two One sets) - $24.00 each :news:

NM. They were pulled out of the shipment box at the store.

I have another three sets listed on eBay, but for a much higher price. If you want more than I have listed here just PM me.

I'll take 1

Along with 1 Revival #2,#3...Thanks Tommy

^^