• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

1. No shamers or probies.

2. :takeit: unless I already sent my PayPal address via PM and haven't updated thread yet (has only happened once with the last issue of six of Batman Inc. #8).

3. Shipping is $4.00 for the first 6 books, $7.00 for anything over. The $4.00 rate is for first class with tracking double cardboarded and in a manilla envelope. The $7.00 rate is packaged in a book shipping box with bubble wrap. If you want something else, then please let me know when bidding.

4. I accept PayPal or money order.

5. I hope that's all, but I reserve the right to add more rules if i need to.

I only sell comic books that have a quality that I want in my personal collection. If there is an exception then I will list it.

I closed my last thread because it was getting too much and this is all new stuff.

Revival Phantom variant #1, #2, #6, #7 (Two One sets) - $24.00 each :news:

NM. They were pulled out of the shipment box at the store.

I have another three sets listed on eBay, but for a much higher price. If you want more than I have listed here just PM me.

photo_zpsae5aadf3.jpg

That's all for tonight. I got a message for free eBay BIN listings, so I don't think anything I list will be available for as long as my last thread was. TSG, PP, and I don't know what else tomorrow.

Revival Phantom variant #1, #2, #6, #7 (Two sets) - $24.00 each

I have another three sets listed on eBay, but for a much higher price. If you want more than I have listed here just PM me.

photo_zpsae5aadf3.jpg

#1 and #6 x1 :takeit:

Revival Phantom variant #1, #2, #6, #7 (Two sets) - $24.00 each

#1 and #6 x1 :takeit:

PM sent. Only selling full sets.

The Sixth Gun #7-#15, #17-#18.- $100.00 :news:

VF to NM- just to be safe. I can send a back picture. Most of the VF are just 2-3 spin ticks on the back. #8, #10, and #11 have light back covers, so there is some dirt rub on the back of the spin, but it is what is it.

-1_zps42c3ce76.jpg