• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranger Comics #21 + a few Steranko books FS

5 posts in this topic

Have a nice Ranger comic for sale along with a few relisted Jim Steranko books featuring his artwork at reduced prices. Accept paypal, money order or personal check. Shipping is free with BIN price.

Ranger Comics #21 Fine (6.0) off-white pages unrestored 1st app. Firehair SOLD This was an impulse buy for me doesn't really fit into my current collection. Offering it here at a much reduced price from what I originally paid. Lots of GGA.

z102_zps2f9a622f.jpg

z102b_zpsba02e889.jpg

Captain America Marvel Index RARE 1st printing 1979 Original Jim Steranko wrap around painted cover measures 8.5 x 22 inches when folded out. Interior is an amazing index resource of Tales of Suspense, Golden Age, Silver and Bronze Captain America appearances. Book is in VF/VF+ $45

img036-2_zps5483cd68.jpg

img037-3_zps8f5e8834.jpg

An auto biographical look at comic legend Jim Steranko published in 1997 featuring tons of unpublished artwork by Jim Steranko. including: Pencils to a never published story in the "Stroke of Midnight" that was intended for Marvel Tower of Shadows #1, an original cover to Tower of Shadows #1 that was never published, storyboards for Coppola's Dracula and much, much more. Book is in NM condition 32 pages $20

img035-3_zps38f9a939.jpg

316_zpsdf617101.jpg

318_zps55da9f11.jpg

319_zps4468fc32.jpg