• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your favorite "Damsel In Distress" cover

60 posts in this topic

Paul, you absolutely just put three comics on my want list, thanks. I recently had to buy several Lois Lane comics due to this nature of cover, now I'm gonna be checking out WW and buy these three for sure. That second one may be a little politically incorrect right about now. shocked.gif ------Sid (lil' sicko)

1st-and-keys,

Who did the cover for that Jungle 55 - It's beautiful, both the line work and the coloring!

I'm not really sure confused-smiley-013.gif...no credit was given to the cover artist inside the book either. A wild guess would be Rafael Astarita and that's only because I know he did the cover for a few issues prior to this one. The art looks similar...but that's only a guess.

27_laughing.gif I heard that comic is funny as 893censored-thumb.gifin the comic store years ago ,i'll have to check it out sometime ,i might even have a copy or 2 in my collection . I know I have alot of organizing to do one of these days!!