• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edgar Church (Mile High) Pedigree Master List?!?!?

24 posts in this topic

Please help guys, I used to have a site bookmarked that listed all the comics from this famous haul, tragically i lost it. does anyone know where i can review the list of books online?

thanks much!!!!

No one will reply until you edit the subject to say Edgar Church instead of Mile High! grin.gifflowerred.gifhi.gif

Here's a question, was there ever a Mile High/Church copy of Suspense 3?

I know its not on the list but there are a lot of missing books that were sold before this list was made. I've heard the answer is no.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Arty, this one's not on your list...

exciting31.jpg

Nearmint, as much as a man can love another man (just not in THAT way - Not that there's anything wrong with THAT) I LOVE YOU!

Seriously, keep posting these scans! acclaim.gif

Gorgeous book, Nearmint. Exciting #27-37 are tough tough books to find in high grade. thumbsup2.gif

Stagedoorjohnny

It cost me $450...one million years ago.

Sweet book, Jeff. thumbsup2.gif $450...ahh, those were the days! cloud9.gif

Along time ago John Verzyl found a VF/NM copy and sold it to Gerber in the mid 80's. That is the copy pictured in the journal. Others on here have said it may only grade out a VF+ or so, but I'm sure it's still the best known copy.

West

Along time ago John Verzyl found a VF/NM copy and sold it to Gerber in the mid 80's. That is the copy pictured in the journal. Others on here have said it may only grade out a VF+ or so, but I'm sure it's still the best known copy.

West

The Gerber copy would grade out at least Cgc 9.2. It was never cleaned or pressed. I am probably 1 of the only forum members to have held the comic raw in my hands. Sorry, my buddy says it is absolutely not for sale. 893frustrated.gif