• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edgar Church (Mile High) Pedigree Master List?!?!?

24 posts in this topic

Please keep in mind that the catalogue does not reflect the entire collection. The catalogue came out after some books had been sold to quick responders to the find. Jon

Yep ... I was one of the lucky ones and got several books that never made it into the catalog. THEN, a few years later I sold some of those to YOU, Jon (Marvel Mysterys). Wish I had them back ... I'll double what you paid. 893whatthe.gif

Two questions:

Has anyone constructed a searchable list of the Edgar Church books?

And: My understanding is that Mr. Church bought ONE of everything. Did he ever buy multiple copies? I ask because one large comic dealer has two Jumbo 124s listed as Mile High copies.

Two questions:

Has anyone constructed a searchable list of the Edgar Church books?

And: My understanding is that Mr. Church bought ONE of everything. Did he ever buy multiple copies? I ask because one large comic dealer has two Jumbo 124s listed as Mile High copies.

In several rare cases Edgar Church did by two copies of a specific comic. An example would be Nyoka #17. There are not many duplicates in the collection, but there are a few.