• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mini-Geekfest with Ciorac and RedFury

36 posts in this topic

In my neck of the woods we call this a "date"

and jealousy rears it's ugly head. :baiting:

i know. Bill doesn't write or call or send me flowers any more :cry:

He's just not that into you. :sorry:

since I financed my first GA collection with money from my paper route Star Spangled #7 was always one of my faves

Paper routes + cheap early 70's prices = :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I also used my paper route money to buy comic books! Although it was in the late 80s. Of course, I sold most of those comics (mostly high-grade SA and BA)for peanuts when I started to focus on GA.

He's just not that into you. :sorry:

sad really... I gave and I gave and i gave...now I'm just yesterday's news :(

Of course we did a little horse trading too. Pons got the two on the top. The Star Spangled he sold to me last year. lol I got the bottom four.

2013-03-17%2520Mini%2520Geekfest%25205.JPG

Todd got a modest amount of cash as well as the bottom four comics. Fantastic trade with a good friend always makes for a wonderful time.

The Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPAs didn't hurt either as a negotiating tactic :devil:

Bill, congrats on the Star Spangled 7. I know you are the one person that likes that book as much as I do. (thumbs u

Of course we did a little horse trading too. Pons got the two on the top. The Star Spangled he sold to me last year. lol I got the bottom four.

2013-03-17%2520Mini%2520Geekfest%25205.JPG

Todd got a modest amount of cash as well as the bottom four comics. Fantastic trade with a good friend always makes for a wonderful time.

The Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPAs didn't hurt either as a negotiating tactic :devil:

Bill, congrats on the Star Spangled 7. I know you are the one person that likes that book as much as I do. (thumbs u

:cloud9:

In your neck of the woods y'all call your hand a "date".