• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Florida Conventions

9 posts in this topic

With Megacon come and gone figured I would share a list of the upcoming cons that I know of here in Florida.

- Tampa Bay Comic Con 4/6-4/7

- North Florida Comic Con 4/28

- Orlando Comic Expo 5/18-5/19

- Orlando Toy and Comic Con 6/23

- Florida Supercon 7/4-7/7

- Palm Con 8/21

With Megacon come and gone figured I would share a list of the upcoming cons that I know of here in Florida.

- Palm Con 8/21

I'll be at the shows in Bold for sure and I'll be looking into the others.

- Palm Con 8/21

Hoping to get to Tampa but it's not looking good.

I'll be at Florida Supercon if they can get some people from Image to show up or get some cool comic exclusives.

- Palm Con 8/21

Hoping to get to Tampa but it's not looking good.

I'll be at Florida Supercon if they can get some people from Image to show up or get some cool comic exclusives.

Talked to Mike at the show for Florida Supercon. If there is anyone you want at the show email him immediately and he will try and get a hold of them.

I will be setting up there. I know most of the dealers who will be setting up and I am pretty sure there will be some deals to be had. Some newer dealers will be setting up there. The table cost is pretty low. I picked up three tables for $100.