• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonah Hex #1 should i trash it

19 posts in this topic

I'll say 2.5. Hey, on ebay there's always someone who'll want it!

(No effect on grade, but I'd straighten up or remove that hanging chad on the right edge, & scan it again before listing.)

It's low grade,but I would read it instead of trashing it.I have a stack of books that are low grade that I re-read, or give to my grandson to pretend to read. :cloud9:

Nah don't read it. Press it. :headbang:

It's low grade,but I would read it instead of trashing it.I have a stack of books that are low grade that I re-read, or give to my grandson to pretend to read. :cloud9:

Isn't it so crazy that noobs come on here,and even want to press brand new comics. doh!

Isn't it so crazy that noobs come on here,and even want to press brand new comics. doh!

You have a vendetta against noobs and pressing don't you?

And that is a well loved reader. I'd give it a whirl sometime.

I assume you're joking with the trashing line, but if not, tell you what: I'll pm you my address and any time you feel the desire to throw away classic comics because they are lower grade, you can just mail them to me instead.

2.0/2.5 with the rip and chunk hanging off.

No I don't have a vendetta against noobs,pressing maybe!

What I do have is I'm tired of hearing from people that they are going to press brand new comics,it's just lunacy. doh!

What I do have is I'm tired of hearing from people that they are going to press brand new comics,it's just lunacy. doh!

even picking the best issue at the store, sometimes they have small pressable defects. what's crazy about wanting them out before getting a book slabbed? the newest books i've gotten slabbed are from the early 90s, but if i had a new book and it had a little crease, why not?

even picking the best issue at the store, sometimes they have small pressable defects. what's crazy about wanting them out before getting a book slabbed? the newest books i've gotten slabbed are from the early 90s, but if i had a new book and it had a little crease, why not?

Get one that doesn't have a crease.I go to my LCS on Wed. and look at the stack,and find the best one I can.Gotta be cheaper than sending it in to be pancaked,no?

Get one that doesn't have a crease.I go to my LCS on Wed. and look at the stack,and find the best one I can.Gotta be cheaper than sending it in to be pancaked,no?

Have you ever gotten one of them graded and hit a 9.8 though? I rarely even see 9.8s in the store.

Now I don't really grade modern books unless I'm getting them signed so I don't really fall into the group.

But again- let people collect how they want.

Have you ever gotten one of them graded and hit a 9.8 though? I rarely even see 9.8s in the store.

Now I don't really grade modern books unless I'm getting them signed so I don't really fall into the group.

But again- let people collect how they want.

Everyone I pick is a 9.8,because I take the time to get a good one. :grin: