• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED ** Lots of Neal Adams' Batman/Detective/Brave & the Bold - CGC &RAW

48 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I've decided to sell off a large portion of my Neal Adams Batman collection. Most are CGC graded and a few are still RAW. I will start listing tonight and will continue over the next few nights.

CGC books

Shipping will be $10 in Canada and $12 in the United states for 1-2 slabs, 3-4 slabs will be $5 more and after that we can work out a good deal on safe shipping. Anywhere else in the world will be at cost.

RAW books

Shipping will be $8 for 1-4 books and $10 for 5-8 (In Canada and the US) Extra for elsewhere in the world (at cost). After that we can work out a good deal on safe shipping.

First :takeit: gets the book. Questions and offers are always welcome and will be answered as fast as I can. No HOS or probation members. Paypal works but so do money orders that can be cashed in Canada.

If there is a certain Neal Adam's book you are looking for and don't see it listed send me a PM as I most likely have it and may sell it.

Thanks for looking!

mathew

Newly started Kudos thread

OK...scans are uploaded so here are the first few slabs. All of the CGC cases are scratch and break free. I had a few with damage and they are safely on the way back from CGC as we speak in sparkling new cases. They will be for sale once I have them in hand...