• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean-Claude Van Damme in The Avengers 2 !??

76 posts in this topic

OK... Say what you want about JCVD but he has his own statue in Belgium. How many actors can say they have a statue?!!!....

rocky-statue--philadelphia-brendan-reals.jpg

Nuff said.

It's in vogue to mock Sylvester Stallone...all the kewl kids are doing it. IMHO he's an underrated actor, writer and director. Rocky, First Blood, Nighthawks...all solid films and well acted. Sure, he's had his share of clunkers, but who hasn't? (shrug)

OK... Say what you want about JCVD but he has his own statue in Belgium. How many actors can say they have a statue?!!!....

Nuff said.

It's in vogue to mock Sylvester Stallone...all the kewl kids are doing it. IMHO he's an underrated actor, writer and director. Rocky, First Blood, Nighthawks...all solid films and well acted. Sure, he's had his share of clunkers, but who hasn't? (shrug)

Universal Soldier is Van Damme's best. IMO, one of the greatest action flicks ever.

It has everything you want...solid B+ level stars, corny plot, cornier dialogue, mega action, slightly above average special effects, lot of explosions.

If Michael Bay had been the director, it would be the perfect movie.

Nuff said.

Universal Soldier is Van Damme's best. IMO, one of the greatest action flicks ever.

It has everything you want...solid B+ level stars, corny plot, cornier dialogue, mega action, slightly above average special effects, lot of explosions.

:whistle:

Nuff said.

I like it for what it is. It's not trying to be something it's not....unlike Dark Knight :sick:

:applause:lolI like your style Brother!

Okay-so not to be fooled again-this looks pretty real! I hope everyone is okay because if not-I will have tremendous guilt for how much I am laughing over this video!!!

:banana: Chris

Okay-so not to be fooled again-this looks pretty real! I hope everyone is okay because if not-I will have tremendous guilt for how much I am laughing over this video!!!

I dunno. If you watch it closely to the very end...... the person lands square on his/her back and then lies motionless. :shy:

I dunno. If you watch it closely to the very end...... the person lands square on his/her back and then lies motionless. :shy:

:eek:

:wishluck: I hope she is okay and eligible for a Tosh.O web redemption!