• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wednesday is the new Friday

75 posts in this topic

Dude. I don't know.

I post things I find funny and offer opinions. (ok unsolicited).

The reactions are WOW!

Those eBay listings are Revival listings and are.......discussion worthy at least. (shrug)

Didn't find them funny at all (shrug)

All I saw was someone picking out certain sellers for some unknown reason (Both of which happened to be board members)

Had all the hallmarks of a personal attack IMO. I don't believe for a second that you didn't know who the sellers were.

You're not the type that wouldn't do your research first...

Dude. I don't know.

The reactions are WOW!

Those eBay listings are Revival listings and are.......discussion worthy at least. (shrug)

All I saw was someone picking out certain sellers for some unknown reason (Both of which happened to be board members)

Had all the hallmarks of a personal attack IMO. I don't believe for a second that you didn't know who the sellers were.

Don't pretend to know me dude. Pointing out an eBay ad that I found funny is hardly a personal attack. Where do I research if the seller is a board member and why should it matter?

Using an outlier sale for the highest grade of a book to convince potential buyers that 9.8's are going up is funny to me. The reference to the book being $50 and now going towards $150 when it started as a 9.8 $150 is also funny to me.

The 2nd ad is hilarious! We all know the seller. Referencing your own purchase in order to justify a price? Really? That doesn't make you go hm and then lol ? I get personal mention in the ad which by your criteria would be considered more of a personal attack than drawing attention to the ad.

Dude. I don't know.

The reactions are WOW!

Don't pretend to know me dude. Pointing out an eBay ad that I found funny is hardly a personal attack. Where do I research if the seller is a board member and why should it matter?

Using an outlier sale for the highest grade of a book to convince potential buyers that 9.8's are going up is funny to me. The reference to the book being $50 and now going towards $150 when it started as a 9.8 $150 is also funny to me.

The 2nd ad is hilarious! We all know the seller. Referencing your own purchase in order to justify a price? Really? That doesn't make you go hm and then lol ? I get personal mention in the ad which by your criteria would be considered more of a personal attack than drawing attention to the ad.

:insane: