• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you sell an expensive slab to this person?

44 posts in this topic

Or this neut?

Needed a degree to figure how to unwrap! Seller: Member id musicrowmaniac ( Feedback Score Of 4633) Apr-18-06 06:05

-- (#7554726263)

Or this neg?

Tried to stiff me on this item, but did give me a full refund - - Be careful!! Seller: Member id silverandgoldchristopher ( Feedback Score Of 3753) Jan-18-12 07:27

Reply by silverandgoldchristopher (Jan-22-12 10:11):

recieved my item and my money left negative feedback hes a thief

Or this neut?

Item broken in shipment and seller unwilling to give full refund. Seller: Member id 99pandbeyond ( Feedback Score Of 3846) Jan-20-13 15:19

Reply by 99pandbeyond (Jan-20-13 15:57):

offered you half your money back but you wanted full refund and keep item & rude

========================================

A leopard doesn't change it's spots. Did you actually read the negs/nuets, or just count them?

I guess I'll be the lone voice of dissent. You are using some sort of tool to filter out the buyer's negatives and neutrals. Which exaggerates them since that is all we see.

The buyer has left over 300 feedbacks since June 2012. I count seven neutrals and no negatives. The rest are all very positive. So 98% positive. And the 2% that seems to be the concern is neutral feedback - which is not the same as negative.

I'd take the money, package securely and ship quickly. That would appear to address most of his/her neutrals.

He's given out two neutrals since Jan. 1

I'd not bother, looking at the feedback left for him it seems he gives out neutrals and negatives if he's at fault, of the shipper is at fault, and even if everything went perfect.

Both neutrals in January were for something breaking. Again, package securely and ship promptly and you address most of this sellers neutrals. If this is a CGC slab, just double box it

One of the neutrals he left was saying he needed a degree to open the packaging. So in other words, if the OP packaged it well, and the buyer couldn't get it open quickly enough, it could warrant a neutral in the buyer's mind. There is no way I would sell to this buyer.