• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 109...

131 posts in this topic

Here you guys go...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-109-BLANK-COVER-/261191996308?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cd0419394

Again please keep in mind that I have no connection to this eBay seller, I am only trying to help out those that expressed an interest in getting these. Good luck to all.

Edit: I sent out some PMs to those of you that stated you were interested. Again, good luck.

I grabbed 10 from them. They did confirm that I could pay at pickup and pick them up locally. They are a big shop but they don't really have an eye for NM+ or better. I would not buy these from them if you absolutely need 9.6/9.8 candidates. They also bag n board stuff upside down and many times put more than 1 in a bag at a time. Make sure you read the details of the auction.

Here you guys go...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-109-BLANK-COVER-/261191996308?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cd0419394

Again please keep in mind that I have no connection to this eBay seller, I am only trying to help out those that expressed an interest in getting these. Good luck to all.

Edit: I sent out some PMs to those of you that stated you were interested. Again, good luck.

I grabbed 10 from them. They did confirm that I could pay at pickup and pick them up locally. They are a big shop but they don't really have an eye for NM+ or better. I would not buy these from them if you absolutely need 9.6/9.8 candidates. They also bag n board stuff upside down and many times put more than 1 in a bag at a time. Make sure you read the details of the auction.

Chris, thanks for pointing this out. Since I am nowhere even close to this place I have no knowledge about them. I am grateful that you were willing to provide us with some information. I have just been posting up what I come across because people were asking about where to get them. If I find anywhere else I will throw it up here as well. As of now I have no idea how many copies the seller has left on eBay.

Everyone realizes that these aren't ratio-limited variants, right? The stores can order as many copies as they want - which means there's going to be no shortage of these books come release day ...

Everyone realizes that these aren't ratio-limited variants, right? The stores can order as many copies as they want - which means there's going to be no shortage of these books come release day ...

I have been told by three different vendors no more could be ordered as they were sold out at distribution. Not sure if that's 100% confirmed or not.

I have been told by three different vendors no more could be ordered as they were sold out at distribution. Not sure if that's 100% confirmed or not.

Sure - because we're way past the cut-off date for WD #109 orders. My local store ordered 100 copies with zero problems whatsoever.

Sure - because we're way past the cut-off date for WD #109 orders. My local store ordered 100 copies with zero problems whatsoever.

If your local store ordered enough? correct?

Well, as you said, there should be plenty in the marketplace then if the ratio was equal between the covers. This blank will clearly be in high demand though, which is why I'd like to get some pre-ordered. None of my outlets will let me reserve anything but cover A -- not sure if they just under-ordered it or couldn't get their order filled.

Edit: Pic for those who haven't seen it. I wish the title was a bit smaller, but I still like it.

QniEGri.jpg

True these wont be limited. and it true that retailers can order as much as they want. but there is a cut off date and we are way past that. its not a matter of how many they print. it's a matter of how many retailers order.

At this point no retailer can re-order any. its past due. but if someone thinks they can I am sure some boardies on here will pay them off just to get some.

Wow this same seller keeps posting more. Here is the link for anyone interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-109-BLANK-COVER-/360625393118?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item53f6f2cdde

There is also another seller that posted a 10 for $60 price but that is like 2.5 times what the other one is selling them for.

I spoke with them when I was working out the details to pickup 10 local. They said they were going to order a specific large qty and at the last minute, someone decided to order 4 times as many as planned.

Wow this same seller keeps posting more. Here is the link for anyone interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-109-BLANK-COVER-/360625393118?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item53f6f2cdde

There is also another seller that posted a 10 for $60 price but that is like 2.5 times what the other one is selling them for.

I spoke with them when I was working out the details to pickup 10 local. They said they were going to order a specific large qty and at the last minute, someone decided to order 4 times as many as planned.

Seller seems to be a really good and down to earth person. Worked with me in getting all of mine that I ordered grouped into one big shipment being boxed up and sent out the way I would like them.

Seller seems to be a really good and down to earth person. Worked with me in getting all of mine that I ordered grouped into one big shipment being boxed up and sent out the way I would like them.

Yeah. You will likely get a few 9.0-9.4 if you ordered a bunch. All in all, they tend to be pretty careful. The odds are just against you with larger quantities.

:shy:

:shy:

Did you order a ton? haha

I meant that the employee that orders comics decided to quadruple their order due to the fact he felt they would have no trouble selling them all. He was correct.

From what the seller told me that after he sold out online at the $3 price point there were quite a few of the original preorder customers contacting him to up their orders after he relisted for 3.99. He also honored the original price. I'm assuming it was a combination of multiple people asking to increase their orders.