• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grades

3 posts in this topic

No really - finally...

So it finally happened - my grades came in.

Oddly enough it took far too many days from the time they were graded for me to access my grades - 41 business days.

That having been said - I am happy with the grades themselves, except a single case of Cream/OW pages.

Strange Adventures 72 - 8.0 - Highest graded copy (I had my hopes up for an 8.5, but I'll take the 8)

Strange Adventures 159 - 8.0 - and I really expected a 7.5

Strange Adventures 186 - 9.2 - and that would deserve a happy dance, if it weren't for those pages. Still, I am not unhappy.

and

Capt. Storm 12 - 9.0 - and I really thought this was a 9.4 - so I guess sometimes you just don't know.

But hey - 6 months later - and there you know.

Now to go find some more Strange Adventures that are worthy of my attention...hopefully including 187 & 188, so I can be done with my go-go checks for that title and start focussing on the next title. Maybe finishing my Brave and the Bold go-go check sub-set.

Happy Hunting!

Lee

See more journals by Lee K

Congrats my friend. You are so deserving to have those back so long ago. I love the express, but I don't have the money, or the books to use that service often enough. My free coupon they state should be 15 days, and I would figure the books that I sent in should all be easily gradable.Anyway, let me know when they finally arrive in your hands.

Glad you finally got your grades Lee K, I'll take a CGC 9.2 Cream/OW anyday. I miss the feelings that come along with waiting and finally receiving your grades, buying on eBay just ain't the same. Going over your "expected grades" and "at the very least grades" in your head is a good distraction for working out and classroom, that kinda stuff. Anyway Congrats :applause: