• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW St. Louis Walking Dead #1 Variant SS presale

36 posts in this topic

Here's the typical con goer.

A040F6F7-5D5B-462C-AFFF-C75187B29D8B-3850-000000E73D6F4857_zps112c6a4a.jpg

I hope that dude liver kicked you for shooting a pic of his .

No, but Dale took a pick right after I did and this guy's kid busted him doing it.

Was there for 2 days wanted to meet several boardies, but only met Hot Flips and never got to talk to Bedrock he was too busy. All that said above yeah high grade on this book will be tougher just from damage to many of them.

Dealers were buying them as fast as they could get them. Holding signs out offering from $10-15 or $25 in trade. Multiple dealers. Several turned down the book to buy because it was in such bad shape. One guy just handing me his extra for giving him directions to certain booths. Keep all this in mind when passing on a high grade that boardies might be selling here because you might not see another.

Btw, the show was packed today. Prediction is for a big snow tomorrow which may limit attendance. If attendance is down, the potential number of copies should drop as well. We still have a few copies though. Prices are not guaranteed after the show ends tomorrow.

Super big snow today. As a result, crowds were light and these variants were harder to grab. But books offered here have been signed and submitted to CGC. We might be able to accommodate a couple more blue/yellow copies. Just takeit here or PM me.

Simple thread. Offered here is a presale for the WW St Louis Walking Dead #1 variant.

These will be CGC 9.8 SS signed by Arthur Suydam and fastracked. Limited quantities 9.8s and 9.6s are being offered on a first come, first served basis, and a takeit will be honored in order of time posted in this thread or by PM. Please indicate whether you want a 9.8 and/or a 9.6. We will cut off orders if we feel supply is not available to support demand and full refunds also. Books may be pressed if needed. Shipping is $10 in the US.

9.8 Blue label Portland variants have been selling for $299. These SS 9.8s are offered here for $299. 9.6 SS for $200. Blue 9.8 available for $225.

DC496C7C-2B36-4887-9112-4EE1AE788D5A-3113-000000B91FFDED3F_zps665833e6.jpg

9.8 Blue Label Via PM :takeit:

Hallelujah! Books have been graded and should be in hand in a few days. Pics will be provided when they're in.

Here's what we have left:

4 SS 9.8 copies - $299

1 blue label 9.8 - $225

2 blue label 9.6 - $95