• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Undergrounds Part XVII CLOSED

86 posts in this topic

Maus by Art Spiegelman. This lot consists of both compilation volumes, both in VF/NM or better condition, #1 is a first print softcover, #2 is a (first & only print) hardback......take the pair for $39.

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

Grim Wit #1 9.2/9.4, Richard Corben, first print, tough in high grade, had a couple of boardies who needed this, but both passed at this time, they had their chance, this is a great copy...................$39.

IMG_1327_zps673d19c4.jpg

If you can hold off for 2 weeks, Judy and I will :takeit: on this and the Bijou on page 3.......... :wishluck: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Deal, thanks.

Grim Wit #1 9.2/9.4, Richard Corben, first print, tough in high grade, had a couple of boardies who needed this, but both passed at this time, they had their chance, this is a great copy...................$39.

If you can hold off for 2 weeks, Judy and I will :takeit: on this and the Bijou on page 3.......... :wishluck: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Jay Kennedy's The Official Underground and Newave Comix Price Guide, hardback edition in VG/Fine condition (not sure how to grade a book like this). These are scarce! I think there is one on EBay for over $200, my price $69.

IMG_1125_zps8310767e.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks Greg.

Jay Kennedy's The Official Underground and Newave Comix Price Guide, hardback edition in VG/Fine condition (not sure how to grade a book like this). These are scarce! I think there is one on EBay for over $200, my price $69.

:takeit: