• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two handfuls of RAW Low to Mid-Grade Silver Age Sub-Mariner & Hulk - CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

Slowly starting to work on purging duplicates (i.e., Subby) and titles I've decided to no longer collect (i.e., TTA & Hulk). Tonight I'm selling the following 10 11 raw Sub-Mariner/Hulk books:

Sub-Mariner #2 G/VG $8 $5

Sub-Mariner #3 F/VF $27 $25

Sub-Mariner #5 VF- $30 $25

Sub-Mariner #6 VG $12 $8

Tales To Astonish #98 VG/F $12 $10

Tales To Astonish #100 G/VG $8 $5SOLD

Tales To Astonish #101 F $18 $15

Incredible Hulk #107 VG/F $16 SOLD

Incredible Hulk #113 G+ $5 SOLD

Incredible Hulk #117 VG/F $11 SOLD

Incredible Hulk #126 VG- $6 SOLD

I tried to grade tight and err on the low side. I want you to be 100% happy - if you are not completely satisfied with a purchase for any (or no) reason, return the book(s) to me for a full refund.

- PMs/offers welcome, but first unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins (time stamps rule)

- No probies or HOS

- PayPal is preferred, but checks will work

- Domestic USA only

- I will ship USPS Priority Mail - $5 shipping charge no matter how many books you buy

Here come the scans, along with a few more details about some of the books:

Incredible Hulk #117 VG/F $11 SOLD

Last 12-cent issue; light tanning inside covers; centerfold detached at bottom staple (otherwise I would call this a VF-); star shaped ink stamp in the fc CCA seal

hulk117f_zpsf05d8eb0.jpg

hulk117b_zpscf6a8964.jpg

Just found a Sub-Mariner #2 that I overlooked last night, so adding it to the thread...

Sub-Mariner #2 G/VG $8 $5

Tanning inside covers; 4” vertical tear at top center of back cover and first ad page from the back; without that tear, this would be a VG/F

subbie2f_zps698a8d42.jpg

subbie2b_zpsaedb1eef.jpg