• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keepin It Real - CLOSED

40 posts in this topic

Real Heroes 1 F

OSPG $96 BIN $60

realheroes1fc100_zps49c1c454.jpg

realheroes1bc100_zpsabf7e197.jpg

:takeit:

Great book. The story on FDR is well done and genuinely moving. I believe this was published in early 1941. It certainly reflects growing self-consciousness among Americans of the increasing importance of US leadership in the world crisis.

Real Life 1 Qualified? VG :news: SOLD

There are multiple pin holes that go through the entire book. In the opinion of one of our foremost resident production defect experts, this is not production related. This book is a VF+ otherwise. Would it get a Green label or a hammered Blue? Priced as if a lowly VG but the holes don't detract from the look or feel (too much!)

OSPG $126 BIN $85

reallife1fc100_zpsc13193ce.jpg

reallife1bc100_zps8883290b.jpg

Did you buy that in Hawaii. I picked up a few years ago that have the same defect. Bug or worm holes. Awesome condition if not for the defect

Real Life 1 Qualified? VG :news: SOLD

There are multiple pin holes that go through the entire book. In the opinion of one of our foremost resident production defect experts, this is not production related. This book is a VF+ otherwise. Would it get a Green label or a hammered Blue? Priced as if a lowly VG but the holes don't detract from the look or feel (too much!)

OSPG $126 BIN $85

Did you buy that in Hawaii. I picked up a few years ago that have the same defect. Bug or worm holes. Awesome condition if not for the defect

I did not. But I've got to tell you - those holes are so cylindrical in nature, it really looks machined rather than naturally produced. And each hole is exactly the same as the others. But thanks for weighing in, comicdey.