• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

13 posts in this topic

I don't sell many books, but the old lady says I have to clear out some stuff before the birth of our 1st kid so...

:takeit: trumps PM

No Probies or HOS ers

Shipping in the states USPS Priority for $10.85

I'll just blanket all books as readers in Good condition, some are better. To move these along, I am going to list them in lots. Any questions, send me a PM.

First lot of good old fashioned, well loved reader comics

asking $50 SOLD Per PM

Sugar and Spike #6, Patsy and Hedy 46, Black Diamond Western 34, Bob Steele 10, Two Gun Kid 126, Adventures of Bob Hope 39, Cowboy Love 31, True Bride to be Romances 17

2w6xymb.jpg

I don't sell many books, but the old lady says I have to clear out some stuff before the birth of our 1st kid so...

Comic boxes make good barriers to keep your wee one to certain areas once crawling. Mine is walking now and even though she can go over, she still knows to stay out, because that's what she's learned.

Excuse worked for me anyway :whee:

Comic boxes make good barriers to keep your wee one to certain areas once crawling. Mine is walking now and even though she can go over, she still knows to stay out, because that's what she's learned.

Excuse worked for me anyway :whee:

Thanks for the advice. I am going to need all the guidance I can get, especially if it means keeping some of my hoard. I guess I can make a maze for her out of long boxes.