• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 700 and Variants lot for sale

5 posts in this topic

So I have a lot of 6 books for sale. Went into my old local Comic Book Shop today and they had been holding a few ASM books for me that had been put aside for me that I completely forgot about. Since I already had copies of these from my new local Comic Book Shop I don't need them and as such wanted to get them into the hands of people who would enjoy them. So for sale I have 2 copies of the first printing of ASM 700. Both look to be 9.8's (check out the scans). Then I also have 4 variants available. The two Martin Variants, the Ramos variant and the Coiple variant. Looking for $175 shipped USPS priority for this. $135 Shipped USPS priority First :takeit: gets it.

mu96s6.jpg

35m13fc.jpg

2cib58k.jpg

2lmvxcm.jpg

1h5urm.jpg

208z3vb.jpg

xnyctf.jpg

30kak1u.jpg

vgmux3.jpg

28180ok.jpg

vhrckx.jpg

zob1np.jpg

Apparently really need some cash to pay for a mini grail I just pulled a deal off on. So last day here and then going to move it over to freebay. Message me with offers. Thanks :)