• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Fees to increase on 2/4

22 posts in this topic

A friend of mine just emailed me this notification from CGC...bummer. frown.gif

ATTENTION:

CGC IS RAISING PRICES AS OF FEB 4TH.

THE PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

RETAIL PRICE

MODERN: $19

ECONOMY: $29

STANDARD: $49

EXPRESS: $79

WALKTHRU: NO CHANGE

NEW HOLDER: $11

*ALL BOOKS MUST BE IN OUR BUILDING NO LATER THAN

FEB 3RD TO RECEIVE THE OLD PRICES.

NO EXCEPTIONS !

I expected more from you man!

Since when have I been held to a higher standard? Maybe I'm looking for an invite to the penalty box...I've heard such good things about it! Or maybe you're just OTR 'cause the little boyz blue let you down. tongue.gif

BTW - I'm going to be in Florida the week of 3/17...just in time for the 1st round of the tourney in Tampa, where we should be playing and seeded #1! Last time I went to the opening game of the tourney was Miller's buzzer beater against Butler, the year we went to the Championship game, I'm a good luck charm babeee!! wink.gif

What makes you think that they will even win the SEC? Or..receive a number 1 seed? They will go on a losing streak and putter out again! frown.gif

No, I am not OTR (whatever friggin that is? confused.gif ). I am a realist! They will have some highs and lows! Now, if they could only recruit some big men! frown.gif

PMS reference? Don't worry, rematch will be in around a month's time. Hopefully, the team will be healthy by then. However, I don't mind the turtle avatar! To be honest, I never really paid attention to what a friggin terp was because I didn't care for the logo! Now, I may keep it. However, Chris may be stuck with a Dook one if they lose the next game! mad.gif

Yeah, I thought about it when I was checking the stats to the Dook - Terp game on CNNSI! Watch it buddy. Hopefully, Sean May is back for the next game! smile.gif