• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WALKING DEAD #1 Wizard World St Louis Raw sale! THREAD CLOSED! ALL SHIPPED!

85 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Was lucky enough to pick up some really nice copies of this book this weekend, and thought I would offer them to the boards at prices cheaper than ebay.

I don't know how many I looked at, but well over half of them would not grade 8.0. I passed on all of those. People had them folded, rolled, crinkled, used them as fans, saw several stuck in back pockets, and had a few "sweaty" ones (ewww!).

This is transplants pic, but it was in my booth, so I am going to borrow it.

A040F6F7-5D5B-462C-AFFF-C75187B29D8B-3850-000000E73D6F4857_zps112c6a4a.jpg

Anyway, I will be listing some of these tonight at about 10:00 EST. Grades vary from 9.0 - 9.8. Many could upgrade if you wanted to have them pressed.

1 caveat. I am going out of town on Friday. If you click the buy it now, you MUST be able to pay by Weds at the latest. Paypal only.

Free shipping by 1st class mail. Priority mail is $6.00 for Flat Rate. $7.00 for boxed.

:takeit: is the way to go.

Hey guys, there will be a few books in this thread, and it could get complicated to keep track of the right book. So if you want a book, please quote the picture. Don't just drop the I'll Take it.

Will get started here shortly...