• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Savage Sword of Conan #1 CGC 9.8 White Pages

11 posts in this topic

This is my first time listing something on here. So if I did anything wrong, please be gentle. Illness and lack of work is forcing me to sell this beauty. Thanks for looking.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Savage-Sword-of-Conan-1-CGC-9-8-White-Pages-/281083732751?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4171e5630f

I think maybe the reason there's no action on this gem so far (as of the time I'm typing this) is because the only photo you have up is really blurred and cropped way too close to the edges.

If you take better photos which are crystal clear and make sure there's sufficient boarders to see the edges, I think you'll definitely get some bids.

Good luck with your auction, and hope things improve for you on a personal front! (thumbs u

Thanks MODOK. The problem is that it doesn't fit in the scanner, and after several attempts, this was the best image I could come up with. I have a camera on my phone, but it's so old that after they changed the network, I was no longer able to send or receive photos. I have a digital camera, but the software for it was on my old computer and was lost when it died. So now I can't even charge the battery. I'm going to try to find the software online, and if it works, I'll post some more photos.

Okay, new photos added. As you can see, it's an immaculate example.

That's what I'm talking about. Vastly improved presentation! (worship)

Now let's get some bids on that bad boy! Good luck! :applause: