• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Phantom Variants NM or better

4 posts in this topic

- No probation listers.

- Shipping is free to the US.

- International will be the cost of a Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate envelope and will be declared at purchase cost, no exceptions.

- Returns accepted without question but the buyer pays shipping both ways.

- I have these in hand. If you want a scan just ask, I can get scans up tonight. But they will all look near perfect in the scans.

I have ten (10) of these to sell. I am selling them as NM or better. I did a bit of work gathering these and screened through a couple piles as 9.8 candidates. So if I had a fast-track sub gathering steam, I would be subbing them myself. But it does not appear I will have enough for the 50 book limit for months. NO guarantees on the grade from CGC. Subbing them without prescreening is not smart. On the other hand I have a lot of experience screening 9.8s.

They are $25 for your first copy, $20 each for subsequent copy, shipped together of course. Paypal payment only, regular, not personal.

guardians1.JPG

If you have pertinent questions feel free to ask. If you want to know if Larry is going to come on my thread and yell at me send me a PM.... :)