• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFG SS GANG - ECCC Selling Thread

33 posts in this topic

Thats for Pop'in in guys!

I think thats it for books I'm expecting next week. I subbed like 50 books or something so I will keep updating and putting :takeit: pending scans works for me too.

The Todd the Ugliest Kid book has amazing signature placement!

Aliens Vs. Parker #1 ECCC CGC 9.8 SS Paul Scheer (THE GUY FROM THE TV SHOW THE LEAGUE, HE PLAYS THE DRE) and the interior artist and Convention cover artist.

Selling one here now for $200

I got like 6 of these done but I am really bad at christmas presents and debating giving these out. The League is a huge tv show for me, its really funny and Paul Scheer was also in 30 Rock, Childrens Hospital, AND PIRANA 3-D!

Aliens Vs. Parker #1 ECCC CGC 9.8 SS Paul Scheer (THE GUY FROM THE TV SHOW THE LEAGUE, HE PLAYS THE DRE) and the interior artist and Convention cover artist.

Selling one here now for $200

I got like 6 of these done but I am really bad at christmas presents and debating giving these out. The League is a huge tv show for me, its really funny and Paul Scheer was also in 30 Rock, Childrens Hospital, AND PIRANA 3-D!

I think it's time for a page off

Peter Panzerfaust #9 CGC 9.2 SS Kurtis Wiebe -

$100 - 1 available

Wine Variant was #8 First Printings.

THAN WHY DID IT COME BACK 9.2?!?!?!

Sorry I guess I was confused. Thanks for the tip! (thumbs u