• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billing and Credit Card on File

2 posts in this topic

Hey Gemma,

I just recently upgraded my account to Premium and also put my main Credit Card on file through the website to include the auto-renew thingy. My question is if I sub books with my membership number on the form and the additional billing info was not filled out on the form can I somehow just have this Credit Card charged for the submission?

The reason I ask is I had some sketches done and submitted from a con this past week, but I wasn't able to fill out the form myself since I had to leave early. The witness and facilitator took care of me with picking up all the books and filling a form out for me. The books along with the form have already been mailed out to CGC and the billing info wasn't filled all the way out.

Thanks,

Brendan

• Administrator

The credit card information is not transferred from the website to our internal system, but you are welcome to call Customer Service with the card and place it on file under your account. Once this is done, you may write "On File" in the payment area of your future submissions and this card will be charged. If there is not a card on file, you will be contacted for payment information.