• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let me be the first to welcome our newest member...

97 posts in this topic

You really don't know? He's maybe the second most maligned seller on these boards- brutalized on a regular basis all based on speculation and innuendo.

so i'm assuming you're saying chuck is numero uno? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

umm,...no I think that would be your boyfriend

You really don't know? He's maybe the second most maligned seller on these boards- brutalized on a regular basis all based on speculation and innuendo.

so i'm assumonig you're saying chuck is numero uno? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How on earth could you, of all people, think that anyone other than comic-keys could be at the top of that list.

But I already post here.

...he said maligned seller,...not maladjusted seller...there's a difference...

no no I thought he said malnourished

..we've seen you in the Superman suit,...malnouriched is the least of your problems....

How on earth could you, of all people, think that anyone other than comic-keys could be at the top of that list.

That struck me a little odd as well....

No...

stckwzrd1 27_laughing.gif

...he never said anything about disreputable,...just that he gets frequently bashed....

it's not bashing when you're dealing with a common petty criminal. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif hey he still denies he's daniel dupcak. foreheadslap.gif

Jezze we have talked Daniel to freaking DEATH and now that Jason MAY be here we still talk Daniel! Ack! 893frustrated.gif

butt out old man! mad.gif i didn't bring him up, foreheadslap.gif i thought it would be chuckles. insane.gif

Don;t call me old man young sprout. tongue.gif

Besdies - I didn't have the energy to read back to the first Daniel thread - but since Da Supa is notorious for these hijinx, I decided to address you! 27_laughing.gif

"it's not the age it's the miles" - indiana jones as quoted from logan in X-Men 268. thumbsup2.gif

I thought it was "mileage" instead of "miles". Hope someone with RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC can confirm. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

66816027796.1.GIF