• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixture Action Comics 1 Page, Dect and ASM - closed thanks all

18 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Going to put up the following would either do trade or sell

Comics putting up is

Action Comics #1 19TH Page NG Grade US500 ono

Detective Comics NO 72 lets say 1.0 Grade US$100 ono i have no idea how much this is worth so make offer

Amazing Spider 122 maybe 6.0 - 7.0 grade US$330 ono

PM offers

Dont worry about making any offers will listen to anything as i have no idea what they worth just looking at ebay prices

Loading pictures now

I will put the postage as cheap as possible but i have been sent items from US and it cost US$60 for express fully insured.but if the boardie below got a package from london for US$10 then thats fine too but will need to check postage

Um you might want to reread the thread on posting here. For sale threads need to include a price at which you are willing to sell at. Also where are you shipping from that postage is 40-80 dollars? I just got a package from London this morning and shipping was 10 dollars.

Hi mrmaha, welcome to the Market section of the CGC boards.

First, please read the rules or at least see how other sales threads are handled… :)

And to post an image you have got to copy its proper address from Photobucke and put it beween IMG tags: (you find a button for this in the "Reply" message window).

Code:

[img=http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y451/Jai_Mahadeshwar/DSC03774_zpsb902ebbb.jpg]

Result:

DSC03774_zpsb902ebbb.jpg

I think you are from India, am I right?

I was speaking in general, now I think it’s all fine as you put in both images and asking price.

But I do think you need to specify your location in the user profile (as you see, mine appears below the number of posts, I am italian).

Also, puctuation marks would be handy to read better. That’s what they are made for, after all… ;)