• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fight Comics #36 - SOLD thread closed

14 posts in this topic

One of the coolest covers of the run in my opinion. What's more sexy than a WWII gun toting/sword wielding/war cry shouting/leggy babe putting a beat down on the Krauts at the beach invasion?! This nice 6.0-6.5 unrestored copy has nice OW pages, and some light foxing in a small area on the inside of the covers. Bought off the Dude a few years back. sold!! PayPal, check or money order.

fight3665ow_zpsdfdffd87.jpg

fight36bc_zps452c0822.jpg

Does that ad on the back cover say the game operates electrically on a television screen?

LMAO it does appear to insinuate something along those lines. I used to have an old electric vibrating football game. Passing was a beeotch. :tonofbricks:

One of the coolest covers of the run in my opinion. What's more sexy than a WWII gun toting/sword wielding/war cry shouting/leggy babe putting a beat down on the Krauts at the beach invasion?! This nice 6.0-6.5 unrestored copy has nice OW pages, and some light foxing in a small area on the inside of the covers. Bought off the Dude a few years back. $150 shipped. PayPal, check or money order.

:takeit: @ $135 shipped

Brian

One of the coolest covers of the run in my opinion. What's more sexy than a WWII gun toting/sword wielding/war cry shouting/leggy babe putting a beat down on the Krauts at the beach invasion?! This nice 6.0-6.5 unrestored copy has nice OW pages, and some light foxing in a small area on the inside of the covers. Bought off the Dude a few years back. $150 shipped. PayPal, check or money order.

:takeit: @ $135 shipped

Brian

Thank you good sir! Thread now closed