• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Aikins Zombies!!! game artwork, prints, sketchbooks- benefit auctions

2 posts in this topic

Hey all!

My good buddy Todd Breitenstein passed away last week from a 9 month battle with cancer. Todd, along with his wife Kerry, own the game company Twilight Creations, and created the board game series ZOMBIES!!!, as well as many others that I've had the pleasure to create artwork for.

I've got a batch of ebay auctions up to help raise some money for Kerry and her kids- because medical and funeral bills just plain ol' stink. So, if you like zombies, horror art, or if you actually are a fan of the Zombies!!! game, please take a look at the auctions. They all end Sunday, April 7th.

The auctions include a limited series of 4 zombie canvas art prints, original art from the games I've worked on, T-shirts, sketch cards & promo cards, and sketchbooks by myself and artist Andy Bennett, which come with quick sketches inside of them...

Also, if you could be so kind as to spread the word, I would sooooo appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/aikinsd/m.html?item=140943795589&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

HERE ARE IMAGES FROM SOME OF THE AUCTIONS:

This is the image used for the canvas prints. Somebody needs this for their bathroom...

$T2eC16dHJHgE9n0yHEmgBRUgdUd63g~~60_3.JPG

The sketchbooks:

$T2eC16N,!zQE9s3srYHIBRVKUIEO2!~~60_57.JPG

The original art for sale. Sold in groups of 4 card illustrations (each 5" x 7"):

$T2eC16hHJIkE9qU3l3MyBRVKtN5nNg~~60_57.JPG