• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

20 posts in this topic

First time trying to sell on the boards so if I'm being an arse in anyway please lemme know. First unconditional :takeit: gets the book via timestamp. I will accept Paypal, MO's and checks (will only ship upon cleared funds). Shipping is included in the price and I do not ship internationally. I know I'm a newb on the boards, but have been selling on ebay for a loooooooooooooooooong time. Legna13, thats me and I have a spotless record. No negatives and no neutrals. 100% positive, baby!!! Please ask any and all questions before committing to buy.

Update...dropping prices on these two to move em. This will be the first and only price drop. No haggling, please as these are the best prices I can do. Thanks guys. -A

I dont know if its necessary to disclose this information but I'd feel dirty without doing so. Both books have been pressed. To my knowledge the 129 was never graded before I got my hands on it. The Hulk was pressed up from a 9.4. In case anybody cares I am selling these books because something more awesomer just got within reach and I need some cash money. Also got a huge lot of books I want to submit and need slab money. Take care guys.

Danke, danke. Picked it up from a non-collector who happened on to it (and a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge run of ASM and Conan books )in some sort of estate sale. He wasnt a collector, but he sure did want a collectors price.

I dont know if its necessary to disclose this information but I'd feel dirty without doing so. Both books have been pressed. To my knowledge the 129 was never graded before I got my hands on it. The Hulk was pressed up from a 9.4. In case anybody cares I am selling these books because something more awesomer just got within reach and I need some cash money. Also got a huge lot of books I want to submit and need slab money. Take care guys.

:applause: for the disclosure

Danke, danke. Picked it up from a non-collector who happened on to it (and a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge run of ASM and Conan books )in some sort of estate sale. He wasnt a collector, but he sure did want a collectors price.

Don't they all.

:cry: