• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Nik!

33 posts in this topic

A lot of these guys were way tighter with him than I was. From my interactions, he liked Silver, but he loved Bronze.

And Pedigrees. He did love Bronze though. He also loved cartoons.

When he came over from Greece to the US around age 7 iirc, he learned to read by reading comic books and watching cartoons.

He also loved "Fine Indian Cuisine" :roflmao:

Happy birthday, Nik! :hi:

DSC08483.jpg

The infamous Chicago 2007 weekend.

That damned train was so loud you could barely hear yourself think, let alone talk to someone.

For those that are curious that is me in the Lakeview shirt and Andy (thirdgreenham) to Nik's left.

Btw, the shirt I am wearing is from board member Lizards as that is the school his boys wrestled (one has graduated and wrestling big time college wrestling) and still wrestle.

A lot of these guys were way tighter with him than I was. From my interactions, he liked Silver, but he loved Bronze.

Here's a Nik pedigree book that will never leave my collection.

Batman244.jpg

Happy birthday, Nik! :hi:

DSC08483.jpg

The infamous Chicago 2007 weekend.

That damned train was so loud you could barely hear yourself think, let alone talk to someone.

For those that are curious that is me in the Lakeview shirt and Andy (thirdgreenham) to Nik's left.

Btw, the shirt I am wearing is from board member Lizards as that is the school his boys wrestled (one has graduated and wrestling big time college wrestling) and still wrestle.

A fun journey and great night out. Glad to call all in the picture friend.

He also loved cartoons.

When he came over from Greece to the US around age 7 iirc, he learned to read by reading comic books and watching cartoons.

I've always remembered this when I read it here.

I never got to meet Nik but remember helping him locate a part for a car one time for an old lady he was helping out. Nik was aces all around in my book (thumbs u

Happy Birthday Nik!

I loved his grading contests, but even more I loved the PM banter back and forth about the contest, comics and his family. We lived maybe 50 miles apart and one of my great regrets is not meeting him in person. Maybe he wasn't tall in stature, but he was a giant on these boards and he is forever missed.