• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 2 : Contest

107 posts in this topic

Makes for an interesting semi-parallel this way, I think.

I agree, and I thought that the "pre-grades" would be PM'ed in, thereby giving us a final score that Nikos and Co. would use to assign the Fina Team Grade.

I agree, and I thought that the "pre-grades" would be PM'ed in, thereby giving us a final score that Nikos and Co. would use to assign the Fina Team Grade.

Ohhhhh... well, if that's the case, I can see why you're annoyed. I just figured the main idea behind this whole thing is to get people to interact with one another.

Of course, that's not happening at ALL with Team The_Beyonder (soon to be Ultimate Team The_Beyonder)... so I guess individual results may vary. Provided that one or all of those individuals are on Team The_Beyonder.

But seriously, I heard that some people are really enjoying one another's company! Why, the last I heard, Silver Surfer and Warlord were engaged to be married!

Kudos to them, those crazy kids!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Pov , I also thought is was an 8.0 .

I help a piece of card over the white line down the left side of the the comic to give me perspective .

It looked a solid 8.0 .

But the other 3 members of my team ( Namisg , Silver Surfer , Warlord ) said WTF it's a 7.0 , so in a vote 3 to 1 said a 7.0 and I was outvoted .

I'm a good team captain I listened to my team .

Listening to us didn't work quite as well in Round 1! 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Ohhhhh... well, if that's the case, I can see why you're annoyed. I just figured the main idea behind this whole thing is to get people to interact with one another.

Of course, that's not happening at ALL with Team The_Beyonder (soon to be Ultimate Team The_Beyonder)... so I guess individual results may vary. Provided that one or all of those individuals are on Team The_Beyonder.

But seriously, I heard that some people are really enjoying one another's company! Why, the last I heard, Silver Surfer and Warlord were engaged to be married!

893whatthe.gif

Hey, hey, HEY! That's a secret! Well, at least it was.... sorry.gif Hmm, maybe we'll register at Mile High? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anyway, that tears it, deal's off. You can't be the flower girl.

893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Pov , I also thought is was an 8.0 .

I help a piece of card over the white line down the left side of the the comic to give me perspective .

It looked a solid 8.0 .

But the other 3 members of my team ( Namisg , Silver Surfer , Warlord ) said WTF it's a 7.0 , so in a vote 3 to 1 said a 7.0 and I was outvoted .

I'm a good team captain I listened to my team .

Listening to us didn't work quite as well in Round 1! 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

sorry.giftonofbricks.gif