• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

31 posts in this topic

Spiderphill has purchased books from me before. In my opinion, he's likely good for the buy, even if it was an unconventional way to state it. Your decision, of course, but I would give him a few more hours to respond.
Thanks for the vouch Steve, I was a dope on not using the sign. Didn't realize how vague gimme was. Hope I didn't cause too much confusion :tonofbricks:

Glad it all worked out.

Nice pickup!

Wanna help me pay for it then Vader? That book was a BEAUT. Though it looks like you have a nice one already judging from your sig line. Just throw up that nice sign :) and you can be a part of owning another one, albeit that part will be helping me pay for it :):baiting:

Closed Thread! Thanks everyone for looking and for those of you who bought it is truly appreciated!! Anyone interested, I will be having a one night only sale tonight, going into some of my high grade Spideys that need to sell TONIGHT to help pay for that key ASM 14 I just bought. Anything that doesn't sell tonight goes back into my vault. Spidey rules :)