• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale/Trade Thread up in Copper/Modern Miracleman 1 9.8 Garry Leach

15 posts in this topic

:cry:

I wish I had some sigs to trade you that would knock a couple names off of your list.

There is a list ?

I have a list. I don't think I have ever made it public. I have the signatures of around 800 different creators, and I have 150-200 more that I know I want to get, and more crop up every week. :ohnoez:

:cry:

I wish I had some sigs to trade you that would knock a couple names off of your list.

There is a list ?

I have a list. I don't think I have ever made it public. I have the signatures of around 800 different creators, and I have 150-200 more that I know I want to get, and more crop up every week. :ohnoez:

Yeah, a proper never ending task, I would love to know what I have that you dont ( if any (: )

Just for :baiting: you with.

I feel confident that Sadfan already has every name I own. hm Slay, maybe?

Agreed, hes probs got all mine also, slabbed stuff anyway.

I missed Ann Nocenti at Wondercon, and I have to get on my horse to get Salicrup and Fingeroth at NY. :busy:

I missed Ann Nocenti at Wondercon, and I have to get on my horse to get Salicrup and Fingeroth at NY. :busy:

Nope, got none of those :(

Actually, when I think about it, I have Someplace Strange, that may be signed by Ann Nocenti.

I dont know where it is to have a look though hm

Actually, when I think about it, I have Someplace Strange, that may be signed by Ann Nocenti.

I dont know where it is to have a look though hm

(worship)