• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for The Amazing Spider-Man issue 539 'Back In Black' original art

7 posts in this topic

This is the story arc that brought me out of the eighties ... Collecting OA wise that is ;)

Back In Back covered 5 issues of The Amazing Spider- Man : 539-543.

Especially issue 539 is special to me, I guess the iconic cover of Ron Garney has something to do with his :)

All issues were pencilled by Ron Garney and inked by Bill Reinhold. Ron Garney did all 5 the covers as well (not counting variant covers).

I've come a long way already ... Way further than I could have hoped for really when I decided to go or it some years ago.

At the moment, I have the Ron Garney cover and 18 of the 23 interior pages ... So 'just' 5 more to go!

I think this is a good idea to make a public 'WANTED' thread at this time.

So, if you have or know someone who has one of the FINAL FIVE pages, I would appreciate it if you would give me a yell!

Oh yeah, of course are all and any pages from issues 540-543 welcome as well.

Guy

This is the story arc that brought me out of the eighties ... Collecting OA wise that is ;)

Back In Back covered 5 issues of The Amazing Spider- Man : 539-543.

Especially issue 539 is special to me, I guess the iconic cover of Ron Garney has something to do with his :)

All issues were pencilled by Ron Garney and inked by Bill Reinhold. Ron Garney did all 5 the covers as well (not counting variant covers).

I've come a long way already ... Way further than I could have hoped for really when I decided to go or it some years ago.

At the moment, I have the Ron Garney cover and 18 of the 23 interior pages ... So 'just' 5 more to go!

I think this is a good idea to make a public 'WANTED' thread at this time.

So, if you have or know someone who has one of the FINAL FIVE pages, I would appreciate it if you would give me a yell!

Spencer Back, at The Artist's Choice has some of the pages for ASM #539, which falls into your list. You can check out what he has right here. Good luck.