• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

38 posts in this topic

Hello, and welcome to my "House needs a new fence", sale. Same rules as everyone else has. No probes or HOS people.

First :takeit: wins. PM's work, as well. Whichever comes first. No returns on CGC books. Therefore, please PM me with any questions before buying. These are the 2 books for sale today... Paypal on the New Mutants, and either check/money order, or Paypal on the ASM 300. Shipping is $10 for each book, and I only ship in the lower 48 states. .... pics shortly. I can send more pics if interested in purchasing either book.

Ends tonight at 8:30, then moving on to the auctions.

Amazing Spider-man 300 9.9. White Pages.

$4200 check or money order. $4300 PayPal.

*Note: under the price box, about 2 inches down on the spine, it looks like there is a spine stress. It is a piece of dust that made its way into the case. There are NO stress marks on either side. Also, there is NO rough cut on the right edge, as the pic appears. On the back bottom right cover, thats light glare, not a white mark. I believe that at least 2 of the 9.9's have OW/W pages. Additional pics are available, of course.

BAF86B74-1887-4DF2-BFE2-524F52B46F20-35238-00001A45AB3FAA53.jpg

2D45DB00-396A-4D87-9FA9-179608BEE651-35238-00001A52D1A84028.jpg

Wow great price on the NM 98! Always love to see below GPA. Would totally grab one if I didn't already have it! Great book GLWTS!!!

Thanks. I'd prefer to sell cheaper to the board members then give E-Pal more money than I already do.

good deal on the nm98 and sweet 300...never seen a 9.9 on that book b4

I had a good feeling when I subbed it. Just a breathtaking book in hand. If it wasn't for the tiny fleck on the back right lower corner, it rivaled some of the 10.0's I have had. Beyond that corner, the book is essentially flawless.

Great price on the NM! I wish I was more liquid to take you up on it. I subbed what I thought was a cherry copy myself, sure that it was at least a 9.6, that came back as a 9.4. I'm salivating right now and would love to upgrade. GLWTS!

Orgasmic ASM 300. Soooo tempting. (worship)

Few questions. Not sure of the etiquette on asking this but feel it would be nice to know:

1. As far as you know, has this book ever been pressed?

2. Did the case suffer any damage on the way back from CGC?

3. Is that just glare on the top left corner of the front cover scan and bottom right corner of the back cover scan?

I so want to say those 3 little words. Please someone say them so I don't have to! :insane:

I'm going to go clean up the drool now and try to sleep.

Amazing Spider-man 300 9.9. White Pages.

$4200 check or money order. $4300 PayPal.

*Note: under the price box, about 2 inches down on the spine, it looks like there is a spine stress. It is a piece of dust that made its way into the case. There are NO stress marks on either side. Also, there is NO rough cut on the right edge, as the pic appears. I believe that at least 2 of the 9.9's have OW/W pages. Additional pics are available, of course.

BAF86B74-1887-4DF2-BFE2-524F52B46F20-35238-00001A45AB3FAA53.jpg

2D45DB00-396A-4D87-9FA9-179608BEE651-35238-00001A52D1A84028.jpg

Outstanding.