• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

missed a Famous monsters 1 last night!!

5 posts in this topic

curious if anyone here grabbed the FM 1 last night on ebay? it was missing the back cover and a few interior pages but it only went for 61 dollars i believe. seems like a steal as it presented well in a mylar.

curious if anyone here grabbed the FM 1 last night on ebay? it was missing the back cover and a few interior pages but it only went for 61 dollars i believe. seems like a steal as it presented well in a mylar.

It's rare that a FM auctions slips by me! :D I saw that one the day it came out. I'm surprised that someone paid even $61!

I believe it was missing 5 interior pages as well as the back cover. A FM 1 in that condition is really worthless, even as a reader's copy - the interior pages are missing and interfere with the reading!!! :o

I don't think any of us missed out. That $61 could be put toward the future purchase of a FM 1 in VG+ condition that sometimes come up for auction and sell at relatively low prices. There are alot of copies of FM #1 out there.

- Mike