• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% OFF ! (except #66), WORLD's FINEST GOLD to BRONZE RECAP PG 27

270 posts in this topic

:news: Take 20% off any book except #66, which remains at 10% off

There is a recap on page 27 page 27

Tonight I'm selling my World's Finest books.

These books, like most of my collection are going to vary greatly. When I bought them, I bought them to read, not for the grade, so I pretty much took whatever ones I found;)

They are all bagged and boarded, even the $1.00 books.

Please note, I didn't scan the back covers of the less expensive books, I'm having a hard time with photobucket, so I skipped that step, but I will if you need one. I did note any damage I saw.

None of these books have been pressed to my knowledge and I've had most of them for a long time.

Some of these are scarce, so they will be priced over guide (because I PAID over guide:)

I'm discounting everything else, and when I get to the later issues, I'll be REALLY discounting them. They are priced to sell.

I take Paypal, Personal Checks, and Money Orders. I would appreciate it if these books were paid for by April 10th, if you are going to need more time, please contact me before posting a :take it:

I'm going to try and keep shipping cheap. My PO does accept these as media mail.

I pay for private insurance, so that is included, and I always pay for tracking.

Cost for the U.S.is as follows

BOXED Media Mail; $3.00 for up to 6 books

$4.00 for 7-12 books

$6.00 for 13-25 books. $7.00 for more than 25 books. If my cost is less, I'll refund the difference.

Priority

Flat rate envelope (with very strong boards) $5.00 for up to 4 books, I can't fit more than that in one safely.

Priority shipping is at my cost. I use regional flat rate boxes when practical, but I can also use a medium flat rat box for $11.00, it should hold about 25 books.

I will gladly ship these out of the U.S. at my cost, but postage has gone up, so you should ask for a price first.

If you spend more than $100 on books, U.S.shipping will be free If you are out of the U.S. and spend more than $100, I'll discount the shipping by what it would have cost me to ship in the U.S.

As always, returns for any reason, but please contact me within 3 days of receipt.

No one on the probation list, please.

:takeit: in the thread, always trumps any ongoing PM. Please quote the picture or name of the book.

Thank you:)

#6, 1942, War Cover. This issue makes you realize how much Superman changed over the years;) Lois has a Gun, Supes pushes a bad guy fall into a volcano and just kind of stands there. There is a chemistry panel. Superman, Zatarra, Sandman, Star Spangled Kid, Red White and Blue, Aquaman, Lando and Batman! 1 inch tear at the top of the spine. The book has a few pages with corners missing lower left. Grade is VG- (3.5) Guide is $316 Bin is $290

worldsFinest6_0001.jpg

worldsFinest6_0002.jpg[/color] Sold to Stevenrams

#54, Scarce, Last 76 page issue. Staining top of front cover, Staining and some wrinkling on the back. Small tear upper cover spine. Date stamp. Grade is Gd/VG (3.0) $150[/color] Sold to Stevenrams

worldsFinest54_0001.jpg

worldsFinest54_0002.jpg

Hi Sharon! :hi:

No #9 (War Bonds cover)? I just got a #8 and they would go nicely together.

GLWTS in any case - these should fly out of here at the prices you're asking.

#88, bug chews at the top right edge, and on the spine for 1 inch (cover only) spine tear on the bottom left spine., tear on right edge and several on the back. Grade is Good-(1.8). Guide is $23.00 Bin is $12.00 Sold

worldsfinest88_0001.jpg

worldsfinest88_0002.jpg

Hi Sharon! :hi:

No #9 (War Bonds cover)? I just got a #8 and they would go nicely together.

GLWTS in any case - these should fly out of here at the prices you're asking.

I'm only keeping 4 issues, Andrew and keeping the #9 for now, lol...but I'll keep it in mind :foryou:

and thank you, Kevin:) :foryou:

#93, There was a lot of old tape on this book, which fell off. The cover is split, the comic is complete with a 1" tear on the first wrap and a piece off the corner of one page (panel is OK, mostly border) It’s kind of a mess Grade is Fair, Guide is $11, bin is $6.00, much less than I paid, Sold to Nocutename

worldsfinest93_0001.jpg

worldsfinest93_0002.jpg