• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% OFF ! (except #66), WORLD's FINEST GOLD to BRONZE RECAP PG 27

270 posts in this topic

#119, large piece of front cover missing, moisture staining, tear on first page with piece from one panel missing, otherwise complete and readable. Grade is Poor (.5) FREE with next purchase

Free to Stevenrams

worldsfinest119.jpg

#122 Robot story, date in black on top, ¼ tears bottom edge and on the bottom of the the spine. Very small stain lower back

Grade is Fine- (5.5) (but it looks better) Guide is $17.50 bin is $10.00

worldsfinest122_0001.jpg

worldsfinest122_0002.jpg

#123, One of my Favorite Covers, Bat-Mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk team up for the first time!

A few creases lower right. Small spine roll. Grade is VG+ (maybe a little better) (4.5)

Guide is $22.50 bin is $14.00 Sold to Stevenrams

worldsfinest123_0001.jpg

worldsfinest123_0002.jpg

I want to thank the buyers so far and thank everyone watching for their patience, it's just taking me too long tonight, I'm not sure if it's the board or my laptop...I'll be back tomorrow night at 8 with the rest of the SA books (there are a LOT of them ) and the $1.00 comics and Giants and those will be

Grab them quick cheap;)

Have a great night!