• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: NYCC (Very) Slow Track Sig Series - Lots of Image Books

42 posts in this topic

Rules:

:takeit: beats PMs, but PMs are welcome.

Shipping is actual cost (ranging from $8-$14 depending on number of books and price). International boardies are welcome, but please don't get mad when I quote you prices for signature confirmation services ($32-$45 range). Tracking is required.

People on probation and HOS lists aren't welcome.

Paypal is preferred, and I will take time payments on a case-by-case basis (please PM).

No returns on slabbed books.

Thief of Thieves #1 CGC 9.0 - Kirkman - $85 (yes, I knew there was a tear on the back cover edge and subbed it anyway lol )

TOT90Label_zpsbce9ec42.jpg

TOT90BC_zps66fda3e5.jpg

Revival #1 CGC 9.8 Norton/Seeley - the scanned book is actually spoken for, but I have 5 more copies available that are all similar - :takeit: pending scan is fine. $130

Revival1LabelSS_zps4085374b.jpg

Walking Dead 93 9.8 - Kirkman, Martinbrough, Serrano (Thief of Thieves preview issue). Would it have made more sense to have them sign the TOT image on the back cover? Maybe.

$140

TWD93_zpsb27a3033.jpg

Manhattan Projects 1 CGC 9.2 Hickman

This one must have taken a hit on the way to CGC because it has a big NCB ding on the lower right back corner. Could probably press to 9.8 - $100

MP92Label.jpg

Thief of Thieves 1 CGC 9.2 - Kirkman, Spencer, Martinbrough, Serrano - this one has the same NCB back cover ding as the Manhattan Projects 1 above and should also press to 9.6/9.8 - 9.8 would be a $400+ book.

$200

TOT192SS.jpg