• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW SUMMARIZED (pg 9) - If you could only read 3 moderns what would they be?

94 posts in this topic

Mark, you trying to get me hooked on MORE books after YTLM???

Bedlam (wonder you recommended that book to you :whistle: )

Revival

.... That's all I got. Just getting back into collecting!

Erndog, no DD?

And, um, I'm not sure.... Is Saga any good? Anyone recommend it? :roflmao:

Top 3-I feel like I'm firing my children but I can probably get it down to 2 sets of top 3 to alternate:

Think Tank- Science is the new cool. Not to be confused with Science, yesterday's cool.

Saga- only obligitory because its so awesome. BKV is amazing!

Chew- POYO!!!!!

Revival- Its as if Lost and Twin Peaks had a baby.

Manhattan Projects- Gorgeous and quirky. My Dad is a nuclear physicist so I grew up with stories of the Manhattan Projects, Oppenhiemer, and Einstein. Definitely gets the nostalgic vote while adding a cool sci-fi aspect.

Clone- Story keeps building and maturing. Every issue makes me want to immediately pick up the next.

Top 3-I feel like I'm firing my children but I can probably get it down to 2 sets of top 3 to alternate:

Think Tank- Science is the new cool. Not to be confused with Science, yesterday's cool.

Saga- only obligitory because its so awesome. BKV is amazing!

Chew- POYO!!!!!

Revival- Its as if Lost and Twin Peaks had a baby.

Manhattan Projects- Gorgeous and quirky. My Dad is a nuclear physicist so I grew up with stories of the Manhattan Projects, Oppenhiemer, and Einstein. Definitely gets the nostalgic vote while adding a cool sci-fi aspect.

Clone- Story keeps building and maturing. Every issue makes me want to immediately pick up the next.

(thumbs u

Nice. Thanks for all the suggestions. Will be picking up Saga for sure, now I just have to pick two others. Revival sounds up my alley, will probably give it a shot. Damn you Image for putting out so many good books at the same time.

Saga

Invincible

Superior Spider-Man

Those are the three books that I'll usually want to read right away. It was very hard to keep Harbinger, X-O Manowar and Chew off that list, but so be it.