• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Little Lulu Library sets (CLOSED - moved to eBay)

7 posts in this topic

Making more room on the bookshelves. This time around I've got five of the six Little Lulu Library sets published by Another Rainbow in the 1980s.

See below. Each set will have its own post.

Condition General:

Books have been well cared for, yada yada. Mostly normal shelf wear. Exceptions noted in the individual listings. See the pictures.

Books come from a smoke free home. We have a dog, but she is a hypo-alergenic breed as I'm extremely allergic to dogs myself.

My Feedback

Payment:

• Paypal only

Shipping:

• Only shipping to U.S. addresses at this point. Sorry.
  • Shipping is $10 per set. Shipping will be Media Mail with Tracking.
  • Insurance extra at your request, and you pay
  • Books will be well packaged. They will ship in a big box with lots of bubblewrap. I have lot of bubble wrap and I love to use it.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hopefully I've covered all the bases in listing these for sale. I don't spend 24 hours a day on the boards, but I will respond as soon as I can to any inquires or purchases.

Set II (published 1991)

• Book 04 reprints Little Lulu #6-11
  • Book 05 reprints Little Lulu #12-17
  • Book 06 reprints Little Lulu #18-21

Condition: The slipcase has some damage. The slip case has some fairly heavy scuffing at the top. Also, as you can see in the pictures the slipcase is coming apart at one of the top edges.

Price: $170

Note: As far as I can tell from eBay recent sales have been around $250. Knocking money off the price due to the slipcase damage.

LLL_2_Books.jpg

LLL_2_Case1.jpg

LLL_2_Case2.jpg

LLL_2_Slip1.jpg

LLL_2_Slip2.jpg

LLL_2_Spines.jpg