• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed-- Thanks again everyone!

18 posts in this topic

Hi All:

So here is the deal. I am going on vacation but I just committed to buy a major grail I have always wanted and would like to pay it off before I leave (or at least pay off a large portion of it) So I am basically willing to part with a lot of books I normally would keep. So I am listing these books just tonight. At 7:30am EDT time on April 5th this thread will close. Prices are not fixed so feel free to PM me offers. Shipping will be USPS priority $8 for one book and $12 for 2+. Payment by paypal only please. I will ship tomorrow as long as I receive payment by 8:30am, otherwise I will have to ship when I get back on the 15th. Thanks guys!

***Packing still so will upload scans later***

Book PQ Asking Price

ASM 24 (8.0) OW/W $315

ASM 36 (8.5) OW (Old Label) $200

ASM 44 (8.5) Cream to Off White $175

ASM 64 (9.4) White $275

ASM 73 (9.0) OW/W $125

ASM 85 (9.2) White $175

ASM 87 (8.5) OW/W $95

ASM 94 (9.0) OW/W $125

First :takeit: either in PM or in Thread gets it, I will let timestamps decides who was first. :takeit: pending scans is of course accepted :)

Yuuuuup, :takeit: have a great vacation!

^^ Plan on it :) going snorkeling with sting rays :)

That is awesome! Next you need to go swimming with sharks! I did that in HI and it was one of the best experiences of my life!

We actually did want to do that, still might when we are in Belize. Tiger sharks I think. The sting rays are in the Caymans, gotta love a nice long cruise (plus no cell or internet = work can't reach me at all :))